Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fun day at the I-X

Pam, Rosemarie and I went to the I-X center for the Sewing Expo. We had a great time walking up and down the aisles looking at all the beautiful fabrics, trims, fibers and whichevers. There were so many beautiful fabrics I could have gone crazy filling my stash but I was really good. I got 4 colors of silk ribbon for NO RULES and 1 yard of a beautiful African fabric for one of Li Hertzi's dolls that I want to make.

We ran into Carolyn and her mom, then we ran into Teresa, and we saw Joan and her friend (Joan is the president of the Doll Gatherers). Then we ran into all of them 3 more times it was funny.
My doll club the Doll Gatherers had a wonderful display of dolls there. I managed to help fill the
display with 5 dolls. Here are some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment