Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So much to do!!

I belong to a few on line doll clubs and it seems that all of a sudden everyone wants to do swaps! Which is great I love doing this stuff it's just funny how it all came withing a week or 2 of each other, must be spring fever. At Cloth Doll Artistry - Santa Studio there is a swap of 3 fat quarters of fabric with your assigned partner then you have to use that fabric in making a Santa. I can add 2 solid colors of my own. There is a basic pattern to follow which can be used as is or altered to be fatter, skinnier, taller, shorter - whatever! I love love love Santas so I can't wait. I have my assigned partner, I just got in some material that I ordered so I need to send that out in the next couple of days and the Santa picture is due July 1st. Then over at Doll Street there is a Dotee doll swap. I had never heard of the Dotee doll but I do now! They are so cute. I have a bunch of ideas floating around in my head. They need to be mailed to Alaska by April 30. Then I have to get my dolls ready next week for an exhibition at the Sewing and Quilt Expo in Cleveland with my other doll club The Doll Gatherers who will also be having an exhibition table at AFIC the end of April.
So, I'm still recoverying from minor surgery last Monday, the surgery went really well, I just had problems in the recovery room which usually happens only it was a lot worse this time. It's Thursday and I still feel a little out of it but I'll be fine in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment