Saturday, February 27, 2010

BIG HEAD

You've probably heard of big foot, but I was able to make BIG HEAD! This is so funny I thought any one out there who might take a look would find this funny as well. This is my personal challenge doll I'm making with Sherry Goshen's online club. I laughed so hard, I made her face too big. Actually, the size of the head is fine she has a hat that is molded around the top half of the head. The hat should be where her eyes are. So I need to make another head, not that its difficult I just don't like drawing faces on a flat head. I'm not very good at it but it will be ok. It's hard to get the scale correct when I don't have the hat. Maybe I should make that first, oh boy, not sure how to make the hat. Boy, this doll is a challenge and then some!

No comments:

Post a Comment