Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring!

I haven't posted for a while, winters are so dreary I just can't seem to accomplish anything. I haven't even finished my Sherry Goshen person challenge doll, you know the Big Head. I did make another head and I did stuff it, that's as far as I've gotten, but I have decided how to finish her hat so that is an accomplishment of sorts.

I was busy making another doll, but that will come in another post.

Today it is all about Spring! Yes, Spring has arrived here in NE Ohio. The past couple weeks we have had some warm weather and even sunshine! It was well deserved after having the second snowiest February on record.
Well, while I was in the yard yesterday I saw that my Magnolia Tree was in full bloom. It usually blooms in April, but not this early I think all the warm weather helped that along. My Spireas have all leafed out and I didn't have a chance to prune them yet, I'll have to get on that soon. It's suppose to be in the 70's again next weekend, but it's really early in the week to count on that.
So I took a picture of my tree and I'm going to share my little corner of the Spring world with anyone who is kind enough to take a look at my blog. HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment