Friday, August 28, 2009

More of Morris

I've put Morris' vests on and I really like them. The only problem is that I think I put the overvest on where it is open too much. It is just tacked on so it will be easy to move. I started making the jacket yesterday, I have the back finished and hopefully can get the front done today or tomorrow. Then when I try the jacket on, I'll know for sure if the overvest is not in the right place. I'm pretty sure where the overvest is now the jacket will cover a lot of it up.

But he is coming along nicely. What a fun doll to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment