Well, after much moving of things and re-doing of things, Morris has his jacket finished! I had to move his over-vest closer to the center, or the jacket would have covered it. That was ok as it was just tacked on. Making the jacket was pretty easy, I love the pleats. I put the jacket sleeve cap and crescent on while the jacket was off which made it easier to sew on by hand. But putting the jacket on his right arm with all the yo-yos was very difficult but I did it. Then of course I wasn't happy with the way it looked so I had to wrestle the jacket off of him and re-do the cap and crescent but I was happier with it. I also love the lace I used for his collar. He is very dapper!