Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Morris is finished!!









Yeah!! Morris is finished - well, almost I still have to paint his pedestal and assemble it but the doll is done!! I am so happy with the way he turned out.









Sunday was our Time for Dolls club meeting. We worked on the pre-work for our workshop with Barbara Schoenoff that will be the end of October. This is the sample doll that Barbara made for the class, it is part of her Elfing series and her name is Shar Lillia. She is really a beautiful doll. The other dolls that are going to be made are - Finn Darian, which I am making, Ari Briavel, and Kiri Alyd. It is going to be a fabulous workshop and everyone is getting very excited.











I have a lot of projects to do in a small amount of time - yikes!!
I talked to my friend Carolyn tonight, she is so sweet and funny. She just got back from MM&M and had a great time. I can't wait to see her finished dolls.
Well on to making more dolls.

1 comment:

  1. YOUR dolls are not just any dolls they are period dolls...and I love them...I am adding you to my blog so many will come and view your creations..WOW!

    ReplyDelete