Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Girl




These are pictures of my Pumpkin Girl doll. She was designed by Leslie Molen and I just thought she was adorable. Her elbows and knees are jointed but I have her sitting on a table with her legs straight out. Her little bloomers are so cute I leaned her against the wall to get a good picture, it wasn't easy since she isn't armatured and her body is weighted but I got her up there. Then there is the picture of her head, it is adorable. That was the first thing I made and it was so cute I sat it on my sewing machine while I finished the rest of her. She was a really fun doll to make.

This is a picture of my Halloween dolls out on display. I can't believe I only have 4, I'll have to work on that.




3 comments:

  1. Very cute! You are so good with detail and fine features. Four Halloween dolls, huh? That's four more than I have! Guess I better get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! She's so cute. I have that pattern too & want to make her. I've got to get crackin' as we only have less than two weeks. I've got to get Oliver my Vampire out to help celebrate Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable. I guess I'll have to make mine next year.

    ReplyDelete